CashBack Capital offers affordable and flexible loans to SMEs, microenterprises and workers struggling with not only access to credit but also the right loan structure that works best for them. It is one of our objectives to improve the financial literacy of borrowing clients while also building up the capacity of these businesses to enable them grow along their value chains.
Loans will be made available to viable microenterprises, groups, SMEs and to individuals/workers with recognizable and regular sources of current and future income.
These loans are availed to businesses that are viable and in need of working capital for expansion, duty financing, pre- and post-shipment financing as well as receivables discounting. Importers, exporters, vendors, traders and artisans will be given structured loans that match their operating cycle profile.
- Clients should have an existing savings or investment account with CashBack Capital
- At least 2 months of savings is required to qualify for a loan
- Loans will be availed for tenors of up to 6 months – depending on the client’s cash cycle
- Loan repayments are weekly or monthly
- Client will need to provide collateral (determined by their type of business)
- 24-hour approval for successful loan applications